Agile At Scale Leadership & Transformation
with the Scrum@Scale Framework
Physical in person
10 July 2023
9.00 AM - 5.00 PM (GMT+8)
The Garden-A St Giles Signature Hotel
Certified by Scrum Inc.
- Cultivate an Agile mindset by adapting to change and delivering incremental value.
- Understand how True Scrum is different from traditional waterfall project management and how to form the basis of Scrum@Scale teams.
- Learn the importance of team collaboration, and how to facilitate better team performance.
- Maximizing business agility and productivity with Scrum@Scale.
- Effective agile leadership with proven results with Scrum@Scale.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Foster a culture of innovation and collaboration to unlock success at scale by becoming an Agile Leader.
- Optimize your organization to capitalize on opportunities and confidently adapt to challenges.
- Intentionally design the journey to becoming an Agile Leader rather than leaving it to chance.
- Explore Design Thinking, Lean start-ups, and Scrum to ideate and create winning products.
- Combine these frameworks to maximize the impact of Agile leadership in your organization.
- Use the Scrum@Scale framework to transition to an Agile organization with a low-cost, low-risk change process.
- Enjoy a fun, dynamic, and highly interactive course with eye-opening knowledge and immersive workshops.
- Gain impactful know-how to improve your organization through Agile leadership.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for:
- Business leaders and managers who want to improve business results in their organizations.
- Business owners, CEOs, COOs, CFOs, Presidents, VPs, and AVPs seeking modern techniques to gain a competitive edge in their product creation and delivery.
- Strategic Planning Officers, Transformation leads, and Agile Coaches who want to lead an Agile transformation.
This is an intensive hands-on 1 day course, where participants are expected to do prior readings, class preparation and to engage actively in class discussions and/or projects.
- Experience in managing teams
- Familiarity with the organization's business model
- Openness to change
What To Prepare Prerequisites
- Bring Your Own Laptop - Participants are required to bring your own internet-enabled laptop
- Complete The Pre-Class Reading - Participants are expected to complete the designated pre-class readings on the learning portal, prior to attending the class.
- Registered Scrum@Scale Fundmentals Certificate
- Participants completing this course will receive a professional certificate of Registered Scrum@Scale Fundamentals from Scrum Inc. Agile Education Program. This certificate validates the participant's knowledge of the Scrum@Scale framework, which is an extension of the widely used Scrum framework for scaling Agile practices across organizations. The certificate can enhance the participant's career in Agile and Scrum-related roles. Learn to use all the related tools, walk into a job and be a rockstar from day one. The skills you need to become a real professional. Thrive in your career.
Terms and Conditions
• Refunds are not available for training courses that have been purchased.
Cancellation and Postponement
• CI Agile reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a class/session due to any unavoidable circumstances or change the location of a class.
• CI Agile will notify participants of any cancellations or postponements as soon as possible.
• All registrations must be confirmed two (2) weeks before the commencement of the course.
• Once a registration is confirmed, NO CANCELLATION IS ALLOWED.
• If the registered participant is unable to attend, a substitute is allowed to notify us one (1) week before the training day.
• If there is no substitution, a full course fee will be charged.
In the event of a change of venue, participants are advised to refer to the acceptance email sent one week prior to the commencement date.
Terms and conditions
• Based on all the above terms and conditions, CI Agile reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.