Registered Scrum Master (RSM) & Registered Product Owner (RPO)
Building Hyper-Productive Scrum Teams
Physical in person
20-22 November 2023
9.00 AM - 5.00 PM (GMT+8)
The Garden-A St Giles Signature Hotel
Certified by Scrum Inc.
- The Registered Scrum Master and Registered Product Owner (RSM & RPO) course is an interactive three-day course for participants who want to accelerate their project or product delivery by improving team collaboration. Participants in this course will learn crucial insights and strategies of high-performing Scrum Masters and Product Owners.
- Optimizing team collaboration requires a strong understanding of the Agile mindset and operating a Scrum system, beginning with the creation of a strong Scrum team. This course will give participants the tools and foundation to create a strong Scrum system and Scrum team. Continuous improvement is one of the core values of the Agile mindset. Students taking this course will be able to use the Scrum framework and tools to iteratively improve their product or project delivery.
- Participants attending this course will be given 2 coupons to attempt Scrum Inc. Certification Examination for:
1. Registered Scrum Master and
2. Registered Product Owner.
- These internationally recognized certifications enable participants to spearhead all Scrum projects in any industry.
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the design logic and the origin of Scrum.
- Gain insights on the why and the how of the 3 roles, 5 events and 3 artifacts in Scrum.
- Understand the three roles of Scrum – Scrum Master, Product Owner, and Team Members – and create a hyper-productive Scrum team.
- Simulate the entire Sprint by enacting the three roles of Scrum - Scrum Master, a Product Owner, and Team Members in your Scrum Team.
- Execute the five events in Scrum - Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Master the lean theory, Daily Scrum, and the Scrum board.
- Continuously improve product deliveries using Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospective.
- Acquire additional skills for Product Owner proficiency and Scrum Master mastery.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for:
- Beginners in Scrum
- Project Managers
- Product Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Product Owners
- Software Engineers
This is an intensive hands-on 1 day course, where participants are expected to do prior readings, class preparation and to engage actively in class discussions and/or projects.
- Diploma holder
- Applicants should have some familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
What To Prepare Prerequisites
- Bring Your Own Laptop - Participants are required to bring your own internet-enabled laptop
- Complete The Pre-Class Reading - Participants are expected to complete the designated pre-class readings on the learning portal, prior to attending the class.
- Registered Scrum Master & Registered Product Owner Credentials.
- Participants completing this course will receive two professional credentials of Registered Scrum Master and Registered Product Owner from Scrum Inc. Agile Education Program. Theses credentials validates the participant's knowledge of the Scrum framework and are the only Scrum credentials created and endorsed by the founder of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. The credentials can enhance the participant's career in Agile and Scrum-related roles.
Terms and Conditions
• Refunds are not available for training courses that have been purchased.
Cancellation and Postponement
• CI Agile reserves the right to reschedule or cancel a class/session due to any unavoidable circumstances or change the location of a class.
• CI Agile will notify participants of any cancellations or postponements as soon as possible.
• All registrations must be confirmed two (2) weeks before the commencement of the course.
• Once a registration is confirmed, NO CANCELLATION IS ALLOWED.
• If the registered participant is unable to attend, a substitute is allowed to notify us one (1) week before the training day.
• If there is no substitution, a full course fee will be charged.
In the event of a change of venue, participants are advised to refer to the acceptance email sent one week prior to the commencement date.
Terms and conditions
• Based on all the above terms and conditions, CI Agile reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.